Ministry of Finance of the Netherlands engaged in the national budget, tax, financial and economic policy, including the supervision of financial markets.
• Responsible for the income and expenses of the Kingdom;
• Collects taxes and develops tax law;
• Tends to spend the government’s budget responsibly, efficiently and effectively;
• Monitors the financial markets, banks and financial transfers.
• Directorate-General for Financial and Economic Policy;
• Directorate-General for Budget;
• Directorate General of Fiscal Affairs;
• Directorate General Taxation;
• Tax and Customs Administration;
• Internal Revenue Service of the Netherlands;
• Tax Police;
• Service of state property.